Saturday, January 23, 2010

1 Million Views on YouTube - A Three Minute Orgasm (sneak preview)

Since 1996 the Welcomed Consensus have offered educational DVDs depicting extended female orgasm as a way to show what was possible. A 3 Minute Orgasm series shows how even a 3 Minute Orgasm can also be a gratifying experience, making a difference in the overall well-being for women and men.

We are proud to announce that A 3 Minute Orgasm (sneak preview) was released on YouTube has now surpassed 1 Million views.



Got 3 minutes? A sensuality instructor of the Welcomed Consensus talks about Deliberate Orgasm (DOing) in this sneak preview of their new video, A Three Minute Orgasm - Part 1. Released: July 1, 2008.

4 comments:

Tina R said...

I have the full length DVD and part 2. Both are excellent and looking forward to part 3. Congratulations to you all.

Jayne's Master said...

Great blog. Its new to me sharing all my intimate stuff and reading that of others but I enjoy this one.
Jayne

MeganMorphus said...

So glad you post your videos on YouTube, it's how I first came across your information. I am just getting my blog going on my path of sexual self discovery. Hoping to be able to write some of my experiences of DOing soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.